Vegan Blueberry Chocolate Hemp Ice Cream
This no sugar protein-rich ice cream is fantastic if you're looking for a delicious way to get more protein in your diet. Each batch has 48g of protein for a mere 480 calories.
- 350g of silken tofu
- 200g of frozen blueberries
- 30g of Chocolate Flavour Vegan Blend Protein Powder
- 200g of soy yogurt
- One teaspoon of almond essence (optional)
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- From here either put in the freezer for 3 hours, stirring halfway through to avoid the edges freezing completely.
- Or place into ice cream machine for 10 minutes until the mixture reaches the consistency of ice cream or stops rotating.
- And you're done!